Saturday, April 23, 2005

Woof-Worthy #5

After answering the question from Rob Williams from the UK, I happened to think... could it be? Nah, of course not. How common of a name is Rob Williams?

Well at any rate, it gave um, rise, to a thought or two about the Ultimate UK Bad Boy, Robbie Williams, and holy Moses, he's hot. I can't tell you how many times I tried to download the video for "Rock DJ" just to catch a glimpse of his naked bum and his wankie.

And then of course there are those rumors that Robbie just might be a poof. Well, somehow he does seem like the sorta boy who would spank you like a dirty tramp, piss on your head, f*ck you 69 ways, and leave you with a smile on your face. Woof.

I picked up all these woofy pictures at George & Nick's, who seem to share my fascination with Robbie.


just might be the ultimate in woof... Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U am me to sistah! WOOF! He's on of the only reasons I buy Brit Gay Mags.. that and the fashion of Course. HOT HOT HOT!

Char said...

Those eyes...

Dustin said...

Totally do-able....mmmmm....