Monday, April 4, 2005

Daylight Freakin' Time

Who would have thought that one little hour would be the death of me?

I don't know what it is but I am totally wiped out today. Yes, it could have been a rockstar weekend. Friday night was a fund raiser for the Greater Memphis Arts Council with Twirl (love ya, poodle) and way too much to drink. Saturday night was a black-tie dinner for the organization I work for. Again followed by too much to drink. And then a night out on the town with HotAss.

After all that straightness, I needed to be where the queers are. So Saturday night after I shed my tux, we hit the Pumping Station and then Crackstreet for some drinking and shaking of the tailfeather. Who was that cute boy I was dancing with? And then making out with? And then...well...I behaved myself...mostly.

On Sunday, I saw Sin City. That would be enough to fuck you up for days. And I was zonked for the rest of the afternoon, even while HotAss and I watched Desperate Housewives over cheese and crackers and chocolate chip cookies.

1 comment:

pork and shellfish said...

Pork and shellfish enjoyed Sin City. Especially pork.

We both enjoy your blog.