Friday, September 23, 2005

What Sound Does the Crazy Train Make?

Instead of "choo-choo," the Crazy Train Says "Stuuu-Stuuuuu-pid!"

I'm still on the crazy train for this stupid boy. And it sucks.

So far, it's been four very promising dates, but I'm getting the feeling he's a little bit of a flake.

He never calls when he's supposed to. Last night when we talked, he said he would call this afternoon and we'd get together. To me, "afternoon" implies a time period between noon and approximately 5:30 or 6:00 p.m. It's almost nine and no word from the sonofabitch. What the fuck? And like a schoolgirl, I broke down and called him at 8:30. No answer, and no, I didn't leave a stupid message.

And the really stupid thing is...this is part of an on-going cycle with me. See my post from Sunday, February 6.

According to He's Just Not That Into You, this boy is just not that into me.
Calling when you say you're going to is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house, baby. And it's cold outside.
Prick.

3 comments:

Char said...

Run the other way babe... He's just not into you... I don't know how that could be possible other than he's a Fucktard!

Dustin said...

FUCKTARD!! FUCKTARD!!

Char said...

TnCubist:

The Way of Love
Cher