Friday, September 9, 2005

Seven Things

When you feel like there's nothing else to blog about, there's always a silly game to play. So here we go.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Visit New York City.
2) Visit a bathhouse for some crazy freaky circus sex on Ecstasy.
3) Skydive.
4) Spend a month in the UK.
5) Have an exhibition of my paintings.
6) Nap with the man I love in a hammock near the ocean.
7) Have a short story/novel/script published

7 things I can do:
1) A damn good tarot card reading
2) Make a mean carrot cake.
3) Kiss.
4) Make people laugh.
5) Write.
6) Paint.
7) Obsess.

7 things I cannot do:
1) Eat chocolate-covered cherries.
2) Tolerate ignorance.
3) Tolerate arrogance.
4) Balance my checkbook.
5) Deliberately make people feel bad.
6) Sleep with the closet door open.
7) Face the world without a shower.

7 things that attract me to the same sex:
1) Hairy chest
2) Hairy forearms
3) Facial hair
4) Compassion
5) Wit
6) Intelligence
7) A genuine smile

7 things that I say most often:
1) Are you fucking kidding me?
2) These people are driving me fucking crazy.
3) I need a cocktail.
4) In a perfect world...
5) My pussy's on fire.
6) Keys, wallet, phone. Three-point check.
7) And a pack of Marlboro Ultra Lights, please.

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Tim McGraw
2) Colin Farrell
3) The Edge from U2
4) Robbie Williams
5) Larry the Cable Guy
6) Henry Rollins
7) Johnny Knoxville

7 people I want to do this:
1) Hotass - if he ever decides to blog again.
2) Char
3) Dusty
4) Buffy
5) Virginia
6) Kimdog - when she comes back from hiatus.
7) The Artist