Saturday, September 17, 2005

What Happens When Your Magic 8-Ball Fucks Around with Your MP3 Collection

YAY! Another fun blogging game! You can guess who is going to get named to keep the game alive. Char. The Artist. HotAss. Dusty. Virginia.

Here are the rules: Go to your media player/mp3 player and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. And then elaborate...

One more thing...I swear to God I can't make this shit up.

1. What do you think of me?
Beautiful Stranger - Madonna

To know you is to love you. You're everywhere I go. Everybody knows. To love you is to be proud of you...If I'm smart then I'll run away.

2. Will I have a happy life?
Cinderelly, Cinderelly - Disney's Cinderella

When dancing at the ball/She'll be more beautiful
than all/In the lovely dress/we'll make for Cinderelly

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Macho Man - The Village People

Every man ought to be a macho macho man, To live a life of freedom, machos make a stand, Have their own life style and ideals, Possess the strength and confidence, life's a steal, You can best believe that he's a macho man He's a special person in anybody's land.

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Absolutely Not (Thunderpuss Remix) - Deborah Cox.

Well, that seems like a pretty definitive answer. And while my ego was crushed for a second, I found some strength.

Should I wear my hair in a ponytail? Should I dress myself up in Chanel? Do I measure me by what you think? Absolutely not, absolutely not

5. How can I make myself happy?
Caribbean Blue - Enya

So the world goes round and round with all you ever knew. They say the sky high above is Caribbean blue. If every man says all he can, if every man is true, do I believe the sky above is Caribbean blue, if all you told was turned to gold, if all you dreamed were new, imagine sky high above in Caribbean blue

6. What should I do with my life?
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, little low. Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

And I guess that sounds better than "put a gun against his head, pulled the trigger and now he's dead."

7. Why must life be so full of pain?
Amazed - Lonestar

And it just blows me away. I've never been this close to anyone or anything.

8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
One Less Bell - Gladys Knight
One less bell to answer. One less egg to fry. One less man to pick up after. I should be happy.

Well, masturbation is rather fun.

9. Will I ever have children?
Smooth (Tayar Radio Edit) - IIO
Smooth like the air, I take you into me. You're all I crave. Remain within me deep

10. Will I die happy?
(If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Wanna Be Right - Barbara Mandrell
My Mama and Daddy say, It's a shame. It's a downright disgrace, but as long as I've got you by my side, I don't care what my people
say.


11. Can you give me some advice?
The Theme from Laverne & Shirley

We're gonna make our dreams come true, doing it our way.

12. What do you think happiness is?
Look What You've Done - Jet
Give me back my point of view, 'Cause I just can't think for you. I can hardly hear you say what should I do. Well, you choose. Look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone.

13. What's my favorite fetish?
If I Had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies

If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a fur coat but not a real fur coat. That's cruel. If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a monkey. Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

14. What can you tell me about my true love?
More than A Woman - The Bee Gees
I'm not even going to justify this answer by posting the lyrics.

15. Where should I look to find true love?
The Sound of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel

Hello darkness, my old friend. I’ve come to talk with you again because a vision softly creeping left its seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain still remains within the sound of silence.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Done it love-bucket!

Char said...

You've got to read mine... I'm with you James... There's no way I could make this shit up...