Tuesday, September 27, 2005

W.W.J.D.? - #1

My “Woof-Worthy” series has been wildly popular, at least among my 10 or so regular readers, and has even stirred a little controversy (Remember the Cingular Triplets?). And as it goes with any good idea, people seeking to roll in the fame and fortune will milk that idea to death. So here is my idea for a spin-off for “Woof-Worthy.”

“Woof-Worthy” is just looking/lusting from afar. Not to say I wouldn’t get the chance, but finding Larry the Cable Guy laying line in my bedroom or blowing Robbie Williams backstage probably isn’t going to happen to me.

And then there are those real people, with pictures or profiles all over the Internet, who are woof-worthy in their own right. And, let me say, I like a variety of men, but there are some varieties I like more than others. Some of these guys I’d just want to look at. There are men I’d f*ck. And there are men I’d let f*ck me like a Louisiana hurricane.

And occasionally it happens; I run across a man I’d date, marry in a beautiful ceremony like the Dynamic Duo’s, and rock with on the front porch in our golden years while dogs slept at our feet, water trickled down the sides of our plastic tumblers of gin and tonic, and the sun set in the west in a dazzling array of golds, reds and purples, reminding me it was time to change his diaper.

And sometimes, when the stars align just right and the universe decides it’s my time, it’s all of the above.

So here is the first installment of WWJD. The fun part for you, dear reader, is to figure out what I’d do.


(Disclaimer: Not all links are workplace-safe. If you're going to surf the Internet and read crap like mine, surf responsibly.)

WWJD #1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it’s a quiet night at home watching a movie, or a social cocktail party, then I say no.

If you come home from work and want to be thrown up against the stove and spit on and pounded till you can’t remember your own name, then I say Yes.

So I conclusion, I really say No.

Char said...

I'm with Sam...

Pretty eyes though...

and Love the disclaimer...

Going to spend the rest of my life making decisions based on W.W.J.D.
*giggle*

My word to verify? eaitgz Lol

Anonymous said...

Gimme a break.................... you'd be humping the doorknob.