Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Thought on "Do Queers Like Tits?"

The Secret Diary of a Closeted Southern Baptist: Do Queers Like Tits?

Well, hasn't my good friend Ethan posed an interesting question? Do pillow-biters love the bodacious ta-tas? And why?

I certainly find boobies fascinating, but not exactly arousing. I don't want to watch Abbott and Costello jiggling around on a "Girls Gone Wild" tape, but with certain honeys I've had, the heavy duty honeydews are so much fun to touch, and look at, and bounce.

I don't want to lightly trace circles around the aerola and suck the nipple into firmness (I save that for people with a little more hair around the nipple), but there is something about the hidden loaves of love, under bra and under sweater, that makes them somewhat of a plaything.

I had a gay male friend state, "if I had boobs, I'd never leave the house. I'd just lay around and play with them all day." Maybe it's just the fun of having water balloons or a Koosh (remember those?) attached to your body.

Why they appeal to gay men? I don't have a clue. And actually I just think it's a carryover from adolescence, a time when we were supposed to be intrigued with a good rack. For whatever reason, as we grew up and men and their anatomy took center-stage, the torpedoes remained an item of curiosity.

It's not a sexual thing. I certainly don't want a guy with man-tits.

But I've never seen a flat-chested homo honey either.

It could be worse. The gays could have a fascination with camel toes. (Actually I think the Dynamic Duo does.)

2 comments:

Dustin said...

It's interesting, isn't it? They're kinda neat, but not the least bit sexual...hm...

Kim said...

fascinating stuff. I never thought to ask any of you guys what you thought. But your point does hold... i am a homo honey with big ole ta-ta's. Do you think the appeal has anything to do with mother issues?