Thursday, July 21, 2005

Woof-Worthy #9 - Silent but Deadly

The Transporter was one of those movies that managed to quietly slip by most everyone. But one Sunday afternoon, I was stuck at home and I happened to catch it on one of the movie channels, and a new lust was born.

Jason Statham. He doesn't say much in the movie, but he kicks some serious ass. And I swoon with every punch, kick and snarl.

In case you missed The Transporter, he's been in a couple of Guy Ritchie movies (ah, a Madonna connection) - Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, as well as The Italian Job and Cellular. None of which I have seen.

However, he is coming soon to a theatre near you in The Tranporter 2 and The Brazilian Job. It might be worth the eight bucks to catch this man in action again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason is a God in my world. I worship him like black pearls, LFN and chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Well, I took the “so called test”
And just like high school, I did not get the answer I wanted.
WTF is “SNOWBALLING”
I know what Tea Bagging is! What is this?
Lord, I have been gay for years, yes all years and still never heard this one.
I guess I need to get out more; maybe this is something new they only do at the Pipeline after 1 am