Sunday, July 24, 2005

Finally, We're Getting to the Bottom of Things


I can't say I'm necessarily surprised by the results. And, after last weekend's impromptu song about my sexual preferences sung to the tune of Pink's "God Is A DJ," my friends probably won't be surprised by the findings of this peculiar quiz.

In an effort to further probe the depths of my personality (assuming I have any), I took this quiz: Which Gay Sex Act Are You?

If my personality were to be a gay sex act, I would be:
Getting Fucked in the Ass! You have always been attracted to Eastern philosophies, since your attitude is to take things as they come. Some would say you bend over when the going gets tough; you prefer to see it as rolling with the punches. And you have always been open to new things — particularly big ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, after too many Margaritas, I post the comment in the wrong post, so here it is again.

Well, I took the “so called test”
And just like high school, I did not get the answer I wanted.
WTF is “SNOWBALLING”
I know what Tea Bagging is! What is this?
Lord, I have been gay for years, yes all years and still never heard this one.
I guess I need to get out more; maybe this is something new they only do at the Pipeline after 1 am