Thursday, June 30, 2005

Woof-Worthy #7 - The Boy in the Band

A few months ago, Hotass and I broke from a typical routine met JonJon and Wanda at a place down on Beale Street. Now Beale Street is usually the typical straight tourist place in Memphis, and there's not usually much to look at. But on this particular Friday night, it was eye-candy galore. And the band that played was chock-full o'woofy.

They were Gabby Johnson. And while the whole band was cute, the guitar player, Juno, was the cutest. I'm such 14-year-old girl.

Anyway, Juno was hot, and when he played the guitar, he looked like he was having an orgasm.

1 comment:

Char said...

Imagine my surprise when I realized that the guy you have pictured here is the ex husband of a friend of mine.
She and I worked together at FEC. He IS hot. And so was SHE.

I love Gabby Johnson.

:)