Friday, June 17, 2005

Lickable #1 - A Deviation from the Norm


The reason I pay my cell phone bill. Posted by Hello

One of my favorite blogs is Sardonic Bomb, and that's where I stole the idea of doing "boys of the moment." And because my tastes coincide with Scott at Sardonic Bomb, I inevitably steal pics from his site.

So hence the Cingular triplets have made their way to my corner of the web. See those boys up there? They did a commercial about calling home from college for Cingular? Yeah, they don't meet the mature, hairy, beefy men I typically drool for, but damn, they're hot.

Or maybe it's because there's three - count 'em - three of them!

Correction: As Gucci Butterfly has pointed out, these boys are not WOOF. They might be more aptly described as Lickable or Yummy or Twinkish Eye Candy. But they certainly aren't woofy.

1 comment:

Dustin said...

I concur that they're hot, and as you know, these boys are far more my type than yours...but honestly, in keeping with the definition, can you really even use "woof" with them?

I mean, Gary would look at them and wonder how he was going to floss properly...

In "Woof-worthy #1", you clearly said things like "Justin Timberlake, not a woof. Orlando Bloom, not a woof..." Is this an attempt to change the definition of the word, or are you simply trying to convey that you dig these boys, and since you've already got this "Woof-worthy #X" thing goin' on, you thought you'd keep it going?

I'm not disputing your right to dig these seriously smooth little boys with less than 1% body fat, who you'd be far more likely to see in rainbow tanktops than leather arm bands. I'm simply trying to make sure I understand what "woof" means properly.