Wednesday, March 30, 2005

100 Facts I Know About Me...#1-#30

In my efforts to be more forthcoming, I thought I'd follow the example set forth by other great bloggers and do my list of 100 facts that I know about me.

  1. My middle name is Randall.
  2. I had a babysitter when I was just a toddler who liked to take me riding on her motorcycle. Without my parents knowledge. Until I ratted her out.
  3. At about the same age, my older brother convinced me he was a witch doctor and made voodoo dolls out of paper towels in my image.
  4. I once watched my mother threaten to kill herself by holding a butcher knife to her stomach.
  5. I've had glasses since I was two.
  6. I've always lived in Tennessee, except for a six month period after my parents divorced, when I lived in Toledo, Ohio.
  7. We moved to Ohio so my mother could have a baby, my half-sister that was put up for adoption.
  8. When my father remarried the first time, I despised my new step-brother.
  9. That marriage lasted less than a year, but not before I got a kick-ass bicycle for Christmas.
  10. Despite my mother's mistakes and faults, I think she's one of the strongest women to ever walk the face of the earth.
  11. My mother never remarried but she dated a bigoted man for 12 years that I eventually grew to despise too.
  12. My brother is 11 years older than me, and we've never been close.
  13. I never dated anyone in high school, although I had a huge crush on a girl named Sandy.
  14. I had my first sexual experience with a guy, my best friend from high school, before I even kissed a girl.
  15. The guy is still one of my very best friends today. And, no, it isn't HotAss.
  16. HotAss and I have never had sex. Eww.
  17. I've never had full-blown intercourse with a girl.
  18. My first sexual experience with a girl was with a trashy girl named Dana. She attempted to blow me in the backseat of a car but I could never get hard.
  19. In my junior year of high school, I had a role as Hannibal in The Curious Savage. I thought I had found my calling. I was wrong.
  20. I graduated high school in 1990.
  21. I went to the University of Tennessee at Martin, the first person in my family to attend college.
  22. I started as a communications major, and finished as a communications major. Although there were a few brief stints as an English major and a theatre major.
  23. I played Dungeons and Dragons religiously my freshman year. I quit when I found myself wishing I could throw a fireball at my professor.
  24. In October of my freshman year at college, I dated the first of three girls I ever dated in my lifetime. I thought she might have been the one. I was wrong.
  25. She came home with me at Christmas and over spring break. I would have had sex with her over spring break but we didn't have a condom. And it would have been my luck that she would have gotten pregnant.
  26. It ended when she cheated on me a few weeks later. With a fellow I had been playing D&D with.
  27. A week later, I started dating the second girl I thought that might be the one. Again, I was wrong.
  28. The whole time I was dating girls, I was having sex with my roommate. See #14 and #15. Yeah, we went to college together.
  29. I was bisexual for about four hours, and decide I couldn't live the lie anymore.
  30. I started my coming out process when my roommate pinned me on the bed with his knees on my shoulders, and told me that I was gay, and I knew it, and I wouldn't be happy until I admitted it.

To be continued...

5 comments:

Dustin said...

I feeler closer to you already.

pork and shellfish said...

We send you our full and unconditional love. Especially pork.

Kim said...

The D&D information is more disturbing than any of your sexual identity issues. ^_^

(says the girl who just used an anime smiley)

Char said...

Did we just have sex?

Anonymous said...

lovey, let me just say that once again, you have inspired me to take a closer look at who i associate with....love you..xoxo