Friday, March 25, 2005

What's so Good about this Friday anyway?


I don't get it. Posted by Hello

Yes, I am a heathen, just like HotAss. As a matter of fact, I might be a bigger one. He sings in church and I can barely get my ass out of bed on major holidays to go.

However, I am fascinated by the strange customs of the Christians. Party like hell on Fat Tuesday. Get smeared on Ash Wednesday. Deprive yourself for 40 days and 40 nights. And this Holy Week thing...Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday.

Whatever. I got the day off. Thank you, Jesus.

Again. Securing my place in Hell.

1 comment:

Kim said...

As I told HotAss, I want one of those crosses. At least easter is the absolute best time for candy. And since all of the pagan holidays this time of year are about fucking, I love Spring!