Thursday, January 19, 2006

New From K-Tel: Nasty For Sale

The other night I got sucked into a "Top 40" show on VH1. This show? The 40 Most Awesomely Bad Dirty Songs Ever.

Incidentally, and I blame it on the full moon, I had been thinking about a new mix CD. I was thinking something rumpshakerish, something nasty. Thanks, VH1, for reminding of some songs I might have missed.

Therefore, here is my MP3 playlist entitled "Selling Nasty For Sale." And I only used one song each from Lords of Acid and 20 Fingers.

1. "I Ain't Yo Ho" - 24K
2. "Nasty Boys" - Janet Jackson
3. "Slip N Slide" - Tia
4. "Bootylicious" - Destiny's Child
5. "Touch It (Dirty Mix)" - Monifah
6. "Juicy" - Better Than Ezra
7. "Longview" - Green Day
8. "Milkshake" - Kelis
9. "R. U. Nasty" - RuPaul
10. "If That's Your Boyfriend" - Me'shell Ndegeocello
11. "Boom I Fucked Your Boyfriend" - 20 Fingers
12. "Spank My Booty" - Lords of Acid
13. "I Am the Body Beautiful" - Salt N Pepa
14. "Take Your Time (Do It Right)" - SOS Band
15. "My Neck, My Back" - Khia
16. "Naughty Girls" - Samantha Fox
17. "How Many Licks" - Lil Kim feat Sisqo
18. "Oops Oh My" - Tweet
19. "Me So Horny" - 2 Live Crew
20. "Hot in Herre" - Nelly
21. "She Bop" - Cyndi Lauper
22. "I Got That Boom Boom" - Britney Spears

For $11.95 plus shipping and handling, you can be spinning these tunes at your next party - even if it's just you shakin' your bacon in front of the mirror by your poor lonesome self.

And if you order within the next 24 hours, you'll receive the special bonus DVD of the Gaggle in high-whore cheerleader drag performing your favorite "Nasty For Sale" hits.

Order now. Operators are standing by.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

gack.

Char said...

here's my american express
5460 2398 1110 0048
11/08