Thursday, August 3, 2006

Your Top 5 Friends

Actually I guess the point of this meme is that I'm supposed to post it on my MySpace page, but I didn't want to. So I won't.

So in case you have a MySpace page and want to play along, here are the rules. Post the names of your top five friends, and answer the questions below. No fair changing your top five.

Number 1: Jon
Number 2: Sweet Wade
Number 3: Dusty
Number 4: Char
Number 5: Tuffy

Have you ever done anything illegal with 4? Actually, I have, but I won't tell.

Have you ever loved 5? Love might be a little strong, but I think about him a lot.

Have you ever thought about kissing 1? Yep.

Have you ever danced with 5? I don't remember it if we did.

Have you ever hugged number 2? Yes.

Have you ever gotten drunk/high with 5? Um, we drank vast quantities of alcohol.

Has 4 been to your house? Not the new one, but she's invited.

Have you ever played a sport with 3? Are you kidding?

Have you ever had an inside joke with number 2? He took to bed for three days.

Has any of your top 5 ever seen you naked? At least three of them

Have you ever taken a shower with anyone in your top 5? As a matter of fact I have.

Have you ever had a crush on number 2? No, not really.

Have you ever gone shopping with 1? He's a shopping machine.

Have you ever had a class with 3? Are you kidding? Neither one of us has class.

Have you ever seen 4 in a swimsuit? Nope

Have you ever ridden in a car with 1? Yep

Have you met 5's family? Nope

Have you ever eaten anything in front of 1? Yes, there were a couple of weekends where we had every meal together.

Have you ever hated 4? Not a chance.

Have you ever fought with number 2? No way.

Have you ever seen 3 do something embarassing? There was the time that he drank so much, he threw up. And there was the other time he drank so much, he threw up.

Has 2 ever given you a present? Yes, a gift card last year for my birthday.

Have you ever seen anyone in your top 5 cry? Nope.

Has anyone in your top 5 seen you cry? Of course. I cry every time we catch the last five minutes of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

Have you ever done something dangerous with number 4? Nope

Have you ever slept in the same bed as number 1? Yes, I don't like to talk about it, but he gets a kick out of embarrassing me by discussing it.

Have you had a crush on anyone on your top 5? Yep, I kinda sorta got one now.

Have you done anything illegal with number 2? I think it was a misdemeanor.

2 comments:

Char said...

awwww i feel so special that i was on your top 5 ... Hugs and yes.. I do wanna come see the new house.

Dustin said...

I knew you had a crush on Char. You breeder.