Friday, June 16, 2006

ohmygod

Two of the best places in the world to boywatch are Home Depot and the airport. And if there are two places I've been spending a lot of time lately, it's Home Depot and the airport.

With the traveling this week and the home remodeling, Hotass and I have had a lot of opportunity to spot some really fine specimens of eye candy. And we're usually on the phone with each other.

In the middle of shopping for medicine cabinets or arranging for him to pick me up at the airport, the conversation stops mid-sentence.

"I'll just give you a call when my plane...ohmygod."

"What is it?" But we already know what it is. It's a hairy. brawny, rugged, masculine handsome man. We don't even ask for further details. God walks on by and the conversation picks up where we left off.

Earlier this week, I spotted Dick McKay on Queerclick. Consider this post my own little "ohmygod" from me to you.

So, um, what were you saying?

4 comments:

Spider said...

Yea, and I said more than "ohmygod" when I saw Dick on QueerClick.

And I totally agree on your spots for manwatching - nothing like Homo Depot for checking out the men - have you ever seen so many Soccer Dads?

Will said...

How refreshing! A great looking man as nature made him, all the lovely fur in place accenting the great musculature. And Dick's extremely handsome dick!

Thank you for a great start to my day.

Dustin said...

Yeah.....I fell instantly in love when they put that up....eek....

john said...

I definitely agree about the airport viewing.